The Silver Whisper

The Silver Whisper
Our home away from home

Friday, March 2, 2012

More photos, mainly - March 2, 2012

I posted something yesterday, but don't see it here. Kelly taught me to always send a copy to her, so I did that and eventually, perhaps she will arrange for it to get in the proper place! (Ed note: Done, see below.)
Meantime, I am going try and add some photos.  We got some nice ones of Amy and Ron and Carl and me in our shipboard finery.

Also, I don't think I had tried to include one of the village on stilts in Phuket.

I am really sorry Ron's photo of the cows in the street at the Andaman Islands did not come out.  It was the most interesting thing there.
I also have a beautiful photograph of the setting sun, yesterday, with the silhouettes of two ships in front. 

Love and kisses to all.

(Ed note: Below is the March 2 posting.)
We have waved good bye to Amy and Ron after a wonderful time with them. I am going to try and include a couple of Ron's pictures from the on board show we had in Chennai, India and another from the Andaman Islands, with a cow lying in the road. Both places were really not very enjoyable. The show on the ship was, however, and the costumes were lovely.


Today in Phuket, we took a speedboat ride to some of the many outlying islands.





They are all so oddly shaped and have many beautiful limestone kk "things" hanging from them, for want of a better description. I will try and put and photo of that.


Then we went to the James Bond Island where they filmed the MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN.You will recognize one of the views if you are old enough to have seen the movie.

I also bought a sun dress for Baby Girl Hattler at the bazaar which was set up ship-side (they seem to do that everywhere).   After all, this is her birth month! Sorry everyone else, we are reallly not doing much gift shopping.


Singapore is next and William is already there. Hopefully there will be some help for my tooth.
Love and kisses,
ME
(The {photo of the } cow didn't come out!)

1 comment:

  1. Whew! Now I have a better idea of what to pack! I am looking for my bright pink dancing dress - which may clash with daddy's tux, but I don't think the locals will mind. Happily Kelly shared with me some of the shipboard protocols. I am furiously learning all the words to Barry Manilow and DOnna Summers songs for karaoke on the Lido deck! Luckily, thanks to Robby, I already know all the Neil Diamond songs.

    ReplyDelete